Thursday, December 10, 2009

Children's Museum

Yesterday, Hudson and I had the opportunity to go to the Phoenix Children's Museum with some friends of ours. Thanks so much to Heather for getting the culture pass! Woo hoo! We had a lot of fun. It was a little hectic. There were a lot of school aged kids there, running around and yelling. Luckily, there is a special room for kids three and under. We spent most of our time in there. Hudson really seemed to enjoy the change of scenery and likes spending time with other little kids. I think he gets bored of me. His favorite part was the fun noodle field. They have a ton of fun noodles hanging from the ceiling and you get to walk through them. I actually got a really great picture of his happy face! Usually when the camera appears, he goes stone faced. It'll will be great to go back when he is older and can walk. PS- Don't you love his little teeth? They crack me up.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Im glad you had fun! You got some good pics! I forgot to take any!

Papa Bear said...

Those are great pictures. I don't know much about blogging - how come some posted pictures are in high resolution and others are not? We sure would like the higher resolution versions of these pics.

Carol said...

He sure does look like he is enjoying himself :)