We just started offering this spray tan stuff at work and today I got to be the guinea pig for the girl who the massage therapist is training to do it. As you all know, I am not normally a tan person. I think it turned out pretty good. What do you think?
Thursday, August 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
still look like a white girl to me :)
Yeah, Bryant, that's cuz you're in Mexico!! You look good, Lauren!
I don't think you could actually look orange in that picture compared to your background. :) I'll have to see you in person, but you look as cute as ever to me!
You look nice and tan! And Dad wants to know if you ever eat anything?
dang i should have paid attention at work yesterday!! i cant tell in the picture!! hopefully it wont wear off till i see you next :)
Post a Comment