We were in Tucson this past weekend for labor day. We got home last night at around ten o'clock and were unloading our things when I see this bug fly into the car through the open door. I thought it was a moth which wouldn't be that big of deal. However, it wasn't a moth, it was a cockroach! Yuck! I am definitely not a bug person and cockroaches are the grossest of the gross so I freaked out a little bit. Jacob and I spent like a half an hour trying to get it out of the car. He even put his headlight on to try and find it but no such luck. I am hoping it jumped out the door when we were trying to hit it and not that it has decided to start living in my car.
Tuesday, September 4, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
yuck!!! that gives me chills - i hate cockroaches the most!! i hope your bug is out of your car. yuck.
i'm allergic to cockroaches so ya.. i HATE them. they are nasty. hopefully you find it, and kill it :) i'm harsh. really i don't even know how you can be allergic to them.. but the dr said so, so i gotta believe him! haha
Hope you had a fun time in Tucson over labor day weekend . . . hope the cockroach is dead by now! How's Ace?
Post a Comment