Thursday, December 20, 2007

Hooray for Christmas!

Christmas is only five days away! I can hardly believe it! It is by far my favorite time of year. You can wear long sleeves and jeans and close-toed shoes (namely my Frye boots!). It has been really fun having a house to decorate. Although I've found that it's not as easy as it looks when my Mom does it. I did my best though! I put up the Christmas lights all by myself though. I think the neighbors were laughing at me but I think they are just beautiful! Knowing myself, I probably won't post again before Christmas so I hope everyone has a great Christmas and that they don't get coal in their stockings! Ace should but he's my little baby so he's getting a rawhide candy cane instead. :) Merry Christmas to all!

2 comments:

Papa Bear said...

Your house is looking goood! Why did you put up the lights by yourself? Where was Jacob?

Carol said...

you are so handy :) great lookin' house girl!