I figured after that last post We could all do with something a little bit happier so here is our big (yet not so surprising) news! I'm pregnant! Woo hoo, Woo hoo! I'm pretty sure almost everyone already knows but nothing is official until it has been posted on my blog. ha ha I am due on January 4th. Yesterday began the start of week twelve and what will hopefully also include no more throwing up. I've never been a big fan of it (I always cried when I was little), but the pregnancy version is much worse. I'm sure all you mothers out there will agree with me. Other than that though, I am doing okay. I don't have energy to do much of anything, which kind of sucks, but it is nice that I have the summer off from work so I don't really have to do much. The kids at school are in for a big shock when I go back to work. I'll be 19 weeks by then and most likely have a little belly to show off. I don't think I am showing yet, I just look a little chubby. My parents gave us the cutest little giraffe rattle as a congratulations gift and it sort of scared me a little. I guess this is all really happening huh?! Yikes! It doesn't seem real to me yet because I don't look pregnant and can't feel the baby move yet. The sonogram picture looks the same to me as all the other ones I've seen. It's weird to me that it's actually mine. I'm guessing it will set in soon. As for our guesses on what it will be, I almost positive it's going to be a girl. Jacob thinks it's going to be a boy that he wants to name Jake Jr. Cross your fingers that it is, in fact, a girl. :)

9 comments:
I'm so happy for you two! I'm going to wait a while before trying to "guess" if the baby is a boy or girl. Hope you're feeling better by now Lauren. :)
This is the most wonderfulness of news - way to go you two!
i agree with patrice...im gonna wait till i guess too... i gotta think about it :) i'm so happy for you guys! enjoy the time off and SLEEP all you can :) thats what i did...the only thing to make me feel better was sleep and eat! congrats again!! yay!
Congrats Lauren!! Hope you feel better soon.
Congratulations you guys!! we are so excited for you both. I am not going to guess because I am always wrong anyways but it will be fun to have your child play with ours! more cousins - yay!!
Wow! Thats so great you guys! Congratulations! Hopefully the part of you being Lauren will pass quickly so you can enjoy the pregnancy. Jacob, be good to her! =]
yay!!! Congrats you guys! We are so excited for you... maybe you'll have a Christmas baby :) For a very long time before you got pregnant, I thought your first baby WOULD be a girl (thats what I voted on your poll) but now I'm not so sure... we'll see! Hope you start to feel better soon... the first trimester is definitely the worst!
Lauren- this is Holly Sowards(Llewellyn now)...congrats...I was due Jan 4thof this year wuth my little guy...he came on Christmas...good luck!
oh my goodness! i just found your blog through jason & michelle's...and i am so sad that i didn't know about it sooner-but so glad i finally found it! i hope you are doing well-congrats congrats to both of you! it is sooo much fun! i wish we were closer so our little ones could be better pals. hope you are doing well...we miss you guys!
ali
lanceandali.blogspot.com
ps take advantage of the "pregnancy card" you can use-all the time! an incredible thing-get massages and all that jazz!
Post a Comment