This past weekend I went to Vegas with my mom and my sister. We went to get our hair done and then went to "Love", the Cirque de Soleil show at the Mirage that is set to Beatles' music. It was a lot of fun and the drive goes by really quick. Especially when my mom drives. The only bad thing was that it was cold! I'm sure 50 does not seem cold to anyone besides an Arizonan, but it was in the 90s when we left. My poor thin blood could barely handle it. I had to go to Target to buy maternity jeans so I could have a pair of long pants. They aren't the cutest pants but dang it, they were warm. The show was excellent! It is amazing how many times they changed the stage and I didn't even notice when they were doing it. I love the Beatles' songs too! So did the baby. He was dancing around. I think he is going to be a musician. We can have our own family band! :)




Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Viva Las Vegas
Posted by Jacob and Lauren at 4:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
WHOA. That looks like it was really fun.
That looks like fun! I have always wanted to go to one of those shows. You girls all look so cute!
what a fun trip!!
Having grown up with the Beatles singing "I Wanna Hold Your Hand" when I was in the 8th grade, I can say I'm officially jealous! We saw Cirque's "Ka" a couple of years ago and it was fabulous - so I know this has to have been a terrific show. Great pictures.
Looks like you had a fabulous time - I'm glad you guys had fun. We sure missed seeing you this past weekend though :-( Hope to see you soon!
Looks like a lot of fun! Chris and I went to see Cirque de Soleil when they were in Phx about 6 years ago (wow, has it been that long??- it was right b4 Isaac was born, so yes!) I was way prego too, that was interesting.
I love the Beatles, I'm sure it was great! Cute pictures!
Post a Comment