There has been so much going on lately. I keep thinking to myself, "I can't wait till life slows down and I can relax!" Then it hits me. I think I am past that point. The holidays are coming up, which I love, but are usually pretty busy. After that, We will have a baby. Gulp. I definitely won't be able to relax then. Not that I am not really excited. The room is all painted and I am working on decorations. The crib should get here sometime in December. I found fabric for the blanket I am going to make, just have to find the time and motivation to get my sewing machine out and make it. My Halloween costume is almost done. I am going to be a pumpkin. I couldn't find the stuff I needed to be a kangaroo. Jacob is going to be a scarecrow. I am still feeling pretty good, I am just getting tired again. It's really hard for me to make it through the day now without taking a 2-hour nap. I am enjoying them while I can. My belly keeps getting bigger. I can't say I'm too fond of the weight gain. It must all be the baby, right? He does have a name but I don't really want to say what it is until he is born. Good thing there are only about ten weeks to go! Scary!
At Brandon and Karli's Open House

PS- Congratulations to Brandon and Karli! Marriage is great!
6 comments:
Now that you have a family, relaxing won't be coming very often. Besides, relaxing is over rated - it gets really boring after a while!
Only 10 weeks more?! That came fast! I am really missing the naps these days. You are right....enjoy them while you can!
yay 10 more weeks!! cant wait to see your costumes, i hope you wear them tomorrow night. you looked great thursday and friday night by the way :)
what the heck! only ten more weeks and you don't even look prego, lucky!
yay its getting so close! well so close, but still so far. i'm sure you know what i mean :) theholidays will help it fly though! so you have a name?! ok you might just have to spill the beans to me since we are having babies so close ;) and don't worry i keep amazing secrets!
I cant believe you only have 10 more weeks! Thats so wonderful! and although we havent been around, thats gone by rather quickly. Maybe not for you. =]
I heard of a great pillow to support the pregnant belly, i think its the wedge..that might help with your naps! =]
Post a Comment