Wednesday, May 6, 2009

4 Whole Months!

I cannot believe that four months have passed since Hudson was born. I feel like I waited so long for him to get here and now it feels like time flies by. He is such a little character. He likes to yell at me. Not in a mean way but in a "pay attention to me" way. He has rolled over a couple times but can't remember how he does it every time. He has tons of energy and wants to do more than he's capable of. He wants to sit up all the time, which is really tough on my arms because he can't do it alone. He talks almost all the time, and still screeches. He has become aware of who his parents are and has started freaking out when other people hold him. He has cried bloody murder at a couple people in the family. (Sorry Dad, Aubrey, and Nate!) I'm hoping this is just a phase or I will never get to leave! I will let you all know how much he weighs when I take him to the doctor on Tuesday. Any guesses? He weighed 14# 1 oz. 2 months ago.


4 days old
4 months old
Playing with my clothes
Holding my head up like a big boy
In his church clothes, including the tie I made (which was not nearly as good as the ones Carol makes :)


4 comments:

Carol said...

i believe eli was 18 pounds at this age but i would have to double check...and i am lazy...so i will just guess 18 lbs :)

Jensen Family said...

4 months!!! crazy! it goes so fast! he is so cute, i wish i was home when you guys stopped by last time :/

taryn said...

cute tie lauren! i'm impressed!

Gramma J said...

Cute pictures, Lauren. He's growing up so fast!:)