Monday, May 18, 2009

Trip to Utah

Thursday through Sunday of last week, Hudson and I went with my mom and sister to Utah for my cousin's wedding. It was the first time that Hudson has gone on an airplane. I was nervous that he would scream and cry and I would be scorned by all the other passengers. Luckily, he did just great! He was a little fussy on the way there because he didn't want to drink his bottle cold. The nice flight attendant warmed it up for us with the coffee water and he was just fine after that. We had a lot of fun with my family and the wedding reception was really fun. They had a photo booth. It freaked Hudson out a little bit. The weather was absolutely fabulous! I wish it was more like that here. I was a little sad to leave. I took some souvenirs with me though: My grandmother's homemade lye soap (it gets out everything, perfect for people with messy babies), a new cute headband, and my favorite one, my Creamies! I used the bottle ice pack and took some home in my suitcase. If you've never had them, they are the absolute best ice cream pops ever. I can't find them anywhere here! I have two left if you want to fight me for them. :) Hopefully, he will do this well on our 5 hour flight to Hawaii this week! Cross your fingers.

At California Pizza Kitchen for dinner

Me, in Hudson's travel bed/tent
Judith and Hudson
Hudson and his great-great uncle Cliff, he's 92!

You can see as he progressively gets more and more scared.

4 comments:

Carol said...

cute photos! what a fun trip for you girls :)

one love. <3 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
one love. <3 said...

fun! thats funny you fit into his tent! hahah

Jensen Family said...

how fun!!! i'm glad he did good on the plane for ya :)