Tuesday, October 13, 2009

9 Months Old

I was waiting to see how much Hudson weighs this month to post his stats and I definitely had no reason to wait. He weighs the same! He is just under 20 pounds. He is two inches longer though, at 28.5 inches. I guess all the fat he already had just spread out. He is a lot more active than he used to be. He can drag himself anywhere he needs to go. He loves to pull the dvds out of the entertainment center, which drives me crazy because they are in alphabetical order and he keeps messing them up. :) We went to the AZ Museum for Youth a couple weeks back. He seemed to enjoy himself but I'm pretty sure that is where he caught his cold from. Call me paranoid but that is why I keep him at home a lot. He has six teeth now. He likes to bite fingers, shoulders, noses. Pretty much anything that he can get to. He is still happy almost all the time. He is a great eater and just started eating table food, which he loves, of course. We love him so much and he makes us laugh every day!

Tearing up the paper towels
Pulling Grandpa's Goatee





6 comments:

Casey said...

Aww man, he's so cute. I can't wait to have a little boy!

Papa Bear said...

The DVD situation is funny. I love it how kids make us change our life style. Ask me what it was like trying to find my tools while raising 5 boys.

Jensen Family said...

he is such a funny boy! so cute :) 9 months.. what the heck?? way too fast!!

one love. <3 said...

cute little boy!

Lindsay Shreeve said...

His cheeks are so scrumptious!!! What a cutie!

Kara said...

9 months without a cold, that pretty good. but its so sad when they are so little and don't feel good. :(
He does look like he is thinning out. still cute as ever!