Monday, October 19, 2009

Asleep on the Job

Jacob was watching Hudson while I was checking my email. I went out to see what they were doing and this is what I found. It's a good thing he doesn't watch him all day or who knows where he would end up!

6 comments:

Lindsay Shreeve said...

This picture looks exactly identical to my house when Dano watches Navy! It must be a dad thing!

Papa Bear said...

Yes, I remember falling into this same scenario. I sure missed out on a lot by doing so.

Jensen Family said...

definitely a dad thing..

taryn said...

so i have a lot to look forward to, huh?

one love. <3 said...

poor jacob! working,school,home life, etc. he must be pooped! but im sure you are too!

Kara said...

good job Jake! leave it to a jensen boy. ;) they can fall asleep anywhere! jealous.