Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Just Waiting

The house is pretty much all packed up, I've got my paint colors all picked out. I'm just waiting for them to give me my house! I want to get in there already, I've got a lot of work to do before it will be my home. Here is proof:
This is my bedroom at current. I thought maybe I'd keep the border but decided it would be best just to get rid of all of it. At least I've got John Mayer's new Battle Studies to keep me company. Soooo goood! Cross your fingers that tomorrow will be the day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man Im sorry! I hope you close really soon!

Carol said...

i hope today turns out to be a great day for you! yay your own house - woo hoo!!!

Jensen Family said...

yay!! congrats! so exciting! and yes thank goodness for john mayer sometimes huh?