Sunday, November 1, 2009

This is Halloween!

We had a fun Halloween this year. It took me forever to decide what we were going to dress up as. We finally decided on Pirates of the Caribeann. Jacob was William Turner, I was Elizabeth Swann, and Hudson was Jack Sparrow. Overall, I think they turned out really well. I love mine and Hudson's vests! His was much easier to make, gotta love felt! I tried to dye Jacob's shirt a maroon color but it came out sort of pink. (Faded Salmon, ha ha!) I forgot to put Hudson's sash on, two nights in a row! Other than that though, things were great. We went to our ward party which was kind of a bust. We carved pumpkins with my sis and went to this little carnival that was in someone in our neighborhood's backyard. I got cotton candy! Woo hoo! And of course, we ate our traditional hot dogs and chili. Yum! Next up: Thanksgiving!




I died of laughter drawing his facial hair on.
I'm gonna eat you!

4 comments:

ALY said...

Oh, you mean your pink shirt.

Papa Bear said...

Those are great customes. Thank-you for sharing the pics.

Jensen Family said...

haha those are awesome costumes!! good job putting them together! i love hudsons facial hair! haha!!!

Carol said...

ok best jack sparrow ever!! love it!!! he has more facial hair than jared :)