Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Mini Jacob?

Okay, I know that I am kinda crazy about this but I swear Hudson looks like me! Everyone tells me he is Jacob's twin but I think he looks more like me. And I am usually right. I am putting it to a vote again. Here are baby pictures as proof.




6 comments:

Carol said...

i think i am going to need some more pictures of you and jacob to make my final decision.

Kara said...

my vote... both.

one love. <3 said...

i think you and jacob look a lot alike!!

Jensen Family said...

i think its a good 50 50!

Papa Bear said...

I think Hudson looks like my great great uncle Zeke. In any case, grandkids don't get any better looking than Hudson!

Anonymous said...

I think he looks a little more like you when you were a baby, and a little more like Jacob now.