This is apparently what Hudson does when he is in his crib and doesn't want to go to sleep: He gnaws on his crib. I go in to get him and he has a wood shavings beard. Maybe I should feed him more so he stops destroying his crib. It hurts me to look at it. Any suggestions on how to get him to stop doing this?
Monday, March 1, 2010
How much wood could a woodchuck chuck?
Posted by Jacob and Lauren at 6:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Haha wow. You got yourself a little beaver.
they have little clear plastic things you can put on the rail....
remember brys old crib? she chewed that thing up sooo bad! i noticed nash started doing it too, so i went to babies r us, and they have these little gummy rails that have an adhesive so you can put them on the on the edges of your crib, they can chew on that and it sves your crib! and they are clear so it looks ok :)
that is funny what jenn wrote about bry's crib because that is what it reminded me of :)
ps - post your new haircut i am dying to see it - jenn said it was super cute!
cute little hudson!
you got a haircut?! i want to see!
Yeah, that reminded me of Brylee too. I was gonna say the clear plastic guard thing too, Mias actually came with it when I bought it. I'm sure they're probably not too much $$.
Post a Comment