Jacob and I took Hudson to the zoo for the first time. I thought he would totally love it, because he really seems to like animals. I think he might be a little young still to appreciate it though. He kept looking at the pigeons, even when there was a giraffe like ten feet away. He did seem to have fun though. His favorite animal (besides the pigeons, ha ha) was the orangutans. He kept pointing at them. He seemed to like the elephant too. He really wanted to grab this one swan that was sleeping really close to the fence. He would have grabbed it if I had let him. It was a beautiful day outside and we all had fun. Even though I am pasty pale and can only handle so much sun.
Sunday, March 21, 2010
The Zoo
Posted by Jacob and Lauren at 5:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
the weather is perfect for the zoo right now! fun lil family outting :)
looks like fun! hudson had good parents :)
It looks like it was a lot of fun. If you ever need a papa to "chaperone" let me know!
Post a Comment