Friday, April 9, 2010

Easter

We had a great Easter this year. It wasn't Hudson first but it was definitely more fun because he is older. He loved putting eggs (and rocks) into his basket. We had a fun egg hunt in our backyard with the Jensen clan. We drove down to Tucson for Easter Sunday. We had great food and a fun egg hunt there as well. I found all my eggs first! Woo hoo. We had a pinata too. It malfunctioned a little but we all had a great laugh.
The pinata was beheaded
Playing with bubbles


Stealing chips from my cousin

4 comments:

Carol said...

at least tyson likes him so he doesn't mind him stealing a few chips :)

Jensen Family said...

aren't holidays so much better the older the kids get?? looks like lots of fun for hudson!

Kara said...

I love the bubble picture. Hudson looks so happy! I also love where he is stealing tyson's chips... caught in the act!

one love. <3 said...

wow he looks so much older since we've seen him last! looks like you guys had a fun easter