Can it be that another Pat's Run has already come and gone? Time sure flies. I am not really an avid runner but Pat Tillman is so inspirational to me that I look forward to this every year. I ran so slow this year but I did my best. Hudson was a real trooper. I made him a shirt again this year. My dad pushed him in the stroller (and still got a faster time than me, what the heck?!) I am going to try to stay in better shape now so I can do better next year. (Even though I'm pretty sure I said that last year and didn't do it. )
Sunday, April 18, 2010
Pat's Run, Year Three!
Posted by Jacob and Lauren at 5:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Well done for doing it!! So, what was your time? :)
Oh and you may look whiter than last year ;-) but just remember, that pale skin of yours will still look beautiful and youthful forty years from now!!
i wondered if you were running it again this year! good job! once again i love hudson's outfit!
- carol
Way to go! Looks like a lot of fun. I think you look just lovely. :)
Post a Comment