I found this table at goodwill and saw definite potential. I thought it was so unique, and has storage! A definite plus for a child with millions of toys and a mother who hates to look at them all the time. I didn't realize how much work this was going to be but I am pretty proud of the way it turned out. Slowly my living room is coming together!
Friday, May 7, 2010
Another Project
Posted by Jacob and Lauren at 1:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
NICE! I love it! Good job!
oh i love it and i didn't even notice a scratch!
looks great! congrats, lauren!
You're becoming quite the little handy-person. I'm very impressed. The table is awesome!
Nice job Lauren! You sure are developing your talents.
great job lauren! very cute... love the pattern on top. :)
nice work! shabby chic!
We have a couple of pieces if you are interested. ;)
Post a Comment