Tuesday, June 1, 2010

I am Lazy

I have been such a lazy blogger lately! Even though I feel like my days all run together, I figured I should post what we have been up to. Mostly Hudson and I just hang out. It's gotten way too hot for us to be outside much, even though he loves it out there. He is getting pretty good at talking. He doesn't speak in sentences but he is great with animal noises and one or two syllable words, mostly words that are somehow related to food. A few words he says are: cookie, yogurt, eye, ball, all gone, more, apple, car, mama, daddy. The other day I gave him this tattoo to go along with his sleeveless shirt.

He is such a crack up. He likes to tease us. We will ask him to share his food. He goes to put it in our mouths and just before it gets there, he hurries and puts it in his own mouth. He makes such funny faces and has so much personality. I cannot imagine him as a two-year old.

My sister and I went to the Glee concert a few weeks back. It was awesome! I especially loved the Lady Gaga number.

We are excited, can you tell? I think we have like ten pictures of us like this throughout the years.
Just another funny picture of Hudson. I love his little teeth. I hope he keeps the gaps in them because I love it!

This is just for your viewing pleasure. I had my wisdom teeth out like a month and a half ago. Here is me after. Glad that my face is back to normal.
Other than our occasional trips to Jo Ann's or Target, we enjoy playing games indoors. I read a lot while Hudson plays, as is evidenced by the amount of books I have read so far this year. (Check the list to the right.) Jacob enjoyed a brief break from school, but has started summer school already. We can't wait for the days when he can come home earlier and spend more time with us! Hudson loves it when he comes home and definitely says daddy a lot more than mama. Even though Hudson and I are just staying at home, there is never a dull moment!
PS- My dad is now a concert reviewer down in Tucson! Click his link off to the right to read his humorous and insightful take on the music world!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

fun pictures. Your face does not look that big at all from your wisdom teeth. You should have seen mine! It was fun hanging out yesterday. Glad you guys stuck around!

taryn said...

i can't believe how big he is! he's talking?! we are missing out on everything!

Carol said...

he is getting cuter and cuter by the minute!!

i didn't know you had your wisdom teeth out - if i would have known i would have brought you ice cream or something. i think you looked great for having your teeth out - my friends didn't look nearly as good as you (i hope they don't read this!)

Sons of John said...

Any day, Hudson will be saying "car" and "keys", followed by "money". Everytime I see him, we practice.

one love. <3 said...

wow he looks so much older! have we not seen you all since christmas? gessh seems like it! hope we get to visit soon :-)