I have decided that it is now officially fall. Not only is it cooler (in the 80's, woo hoo!) but it just has that magical fall feeling. And, in celebration of that fact, I am trying to figure out something new to do with my hair. I am getting it done on Friday (by the lovely and talented Jenn, of course) and I need suggestions on what to do. Maybe darker? Any ideas?
Wednesday, September 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I bet if you ask Jenn she'll give you a good suggestion - but whatever do, don't it a color close to her's. I might get the two of you mixed up!
how could you get us mixed up?! we are totally differnt haha! well we did some strawberries in your hair..hope it looks good!! i guess i'l find out in the morning!!
Post a Comment