I discovered a bunch of interesting things this weekend. First, to not let Jacob take naps anymore (he gets way too hyper!)
Second, that I look better with bangs than I thought I would.
And lastly, You're never too old or too manly to play with barbies.

5 comments:
Hey, I didnt say this before... I love you're hair!! Its cute and looks so cute on you!
ya ditto to karli - you do look very cute with bangs! man i wish i would have made emma's bed - dang that looks bad. what a good uncle you are jacob - a ken doll for christmas perhaps :)
Santa should have brought Jake more barbies and less nerf artillery . . . I wonder how different he'd be now. Hmmm. . .
These pictures of Jake are hilarious! It's a good thing you carry your camera all the time, Lauren! :)
So I know I'm like 3 months behind, but I never saw this picture with Jake and the girls! Awww, how cute! He's such a fun uncle. :o)
I like the bangs, too!
Post a Comment