Monday, October 29, 2007

This is Halloween!


Happy Halloween Everybody! I have to say that Halloween is one of my favorite hollidays of the year. Half because of the fun costumes and the pumpkins and half because of the enormous amounts of candy. Jacob and I carved our pumpkins tonight and they look awesome! I have to say it is the best carving I have ever done. I can't wait to pass out candy to the little kids, if there is any left by Wednesday. :)

5 comments:

bryant said...

Happy Halloween!! Jake, I didn't know you liked the Misfits?

Carol said...

I love your pumpkins! Happy Halloween :)

ps - cool picture by the way...

one love. <3 said...

Wow, good job on those. You make ours look ghetttoo! haha. Well I guess its because we only had an hour to do it since the trick or treaters were coming. Next year we should all do it together so you can show us your cool skills :-)

Jensen Family said...

woah those are really good! haha mine sucked!

Kara said...

Merry Christmas! :) I love your pumpkins, they must have taken you forever!