Thursday, November 1, 2007

Lucy, I'm Home!


We had a great halloween here at the Jensen house. We had a lot of trick or treaters but ran out of candy at like seven thirty. (Probably because I ate a lot, oops!) I had fun dressing up but was happy by the end of the day to put my pajamas on. We watched "The Nightmare Before Christmas" and I was excited to sing the songs which have been stuck in my head for at least a month. Too bad I've been singing the words wrong! Can't wait for next year!

3 comments:

Gramma J said...

Are you two Lucy and Desi Arnaz? I like the way you look, whoever you might be! Cute picture. The pumpkins are incredible! Great job! You could win a contest with those 2!

bryant said...

hey guys. glad to hear you had a happy halloween. looking forward to seeing you soon...

Carol said...

great dress lauren.