We've been trying to fix our house up lately. We (yes, I helped) fixed the broken kitchen window. It's not the prettiest window ever but at least it doesn't have a hole in it anymore. We're also attempting to grow pretty grass in our front yard. I spread the seeds and Jacob put the manure on top. I wasn't about to touch it. Hopefully it grows! We also have flower pots because nothing will grow in our flower beds. :( Our house will be beautiful yet!
Sunday, November 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
aw i liked your house!
Sounds like your place is getting cuter and cuter . . . you'll have to have us all over one of these days! :)
I agree with karlita y brandoncito, you have a great house - i thought it was very cute!
I told you Boy Scouts would pay off!
its fun having little projects isn't it?! what a cute little couple project :)
Post a Comment