November was a big month for us. We had Jacob's birthday on the 11th which was a lot of fun. He's a whole 24 years old! I made him pancakes for breakfast and steak for dinner (the boy loves his man meat!) We also had Thanksgiving. I think I ate the most this year that I ever have. We didn't even have any leftover mashed potatoes! I had to sit on the couch for a half an hour to wait for the pain to go away. We had fun playing Squabble with my family. It got pretty cutthroat near the end but it ended up with the boys and girls each winning one game. Can't wait for next year!
Saturday, November 24, 2007
Happy November!
Posted by Jacob and Lauren at 4:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
very cute pictures!
aww. what a happy first thanksgiving/birthday together!
Post a Comment