Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Season 7?

American Idol season 7 is up and running. I watched the show the first two seasons or so and then I kind of got burnt out. Because of the writers strike however, there hasn't really been a whole lot else to watch. I was skeptical at first but I have to tell you, a couple of the contestants are just phenomenal! One contestant in particular has got to be one of the best singers I have ever heard. His name is David Archuleta (he is only 17 years old) and I am beyond jealous of his talent! He sang "Imagine" on tonight's performance and I got teary eyed. Yes, I know that happens a lot with me but it was just beautiful. The video will be on the American Idol website on Thursday and you have got to watch it! This kid has real talent! PS- I do realize that posting about American Idol makes me somewhat of a loser, but I haven't got much else to write about :)
http://www.americanidol.com/videos/?vid=966&pcs=499

3 comments:

bryant said...

hey lauren. i miss you guys. ill try calling you soon. does jake watch this show with you?

Kara said...

I like David Archuleta too. He's so cute. And so talented! I also liked David Cook's rendition of "Hello" this last time. I also really like the dread head, he's different. Of the girls, I really like Brooke white and I can't wait till the rocker chick leaves. We'll see tonight!!

Jensen Family said...

i like him the best too!!