The whole time that we have lived in this house I have tried to get flowers, grass, basically anything (besides weeds) to grow in our yard. However, I am definitely no green thumb and haven't had any luck. Well, today I found something that was actually growing! Too bad it was in our pantry and not outside. In the very back underneath a blue colander, I found this. Hope you find it as amusing as I did. :)
Wednesday, January 30, 2008
No Potato Famine Here
Posted by Jacob and Lauren at 6:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Looks like you have a purple thumb! I don't know if those kind of potatoes grow around here - but if you cut those in half and throw them in the ground with some watering, you might get a potato harvest!
excellent :)
Sprouting, just like your love for each other :-)
Post a Comment