We've been trying to find another dog for a while so that Ace could have a friend and we finally found one! Introducing Lacey Jensen. :) She's 8 weeks old and weighs about two pounds. Ace and her are brother and sister. So far Ace loves her and wants her to play with him but she's got some growing to do before that happens. He tries to play with her but ends up just kind of punching at her or trampling her. I think they're going to be great friends!
Saturday, March 8, 2008
Introducing Lacey!
Posted by Jacob and Lauren at 12:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I've always wanted a niece!
Welcome the family, Lacey (I think this family is going to the dogs).
wow ace always seemed so little to me until i saw that picture with him next to lacey, now he looks huge!
hahaha so cute
Post a Comment