Saturday, September 20, 2008

The Beans Have Been Spilled

My parents were out walking the other day and my mom referred to the baby as a he so now my dad knows too! Oops! We did manage to go 6 1/2 weeks without him finding out though! It was a valiant effort but I knew he would certainly find out before the baby was born. He seemed somewhat disappointed but it definitely makes things easier for the rest of us. Now I can post whatever I want on my blog! Not that my dad reads it but just in case he ever wanted to, now he can! Here are some pictures for you.



Don't I look super strong?!

24 weeks

The baby's room wall! It only took me like a week. Now what to do with that ugly door?

8 comments:

Casey said...

Oh man that room is looking so dang cute. And you look so cute with your little belly! I didn't know you were trying to keep it on DL because of your dad. I was wondering why you weren't posting boy things everywhere.

Papa Bear said...

definitely WHITE - the wall looks great - we are discovering more of yout talents - now about this room at our house.......

Jackie J said...

Yes, the door definitely needs to be painted white!!

Lauren, the room looks great & so do you :-)

Jason and Michelle Ellsworth said...

Lauren! How cute is your little belly! Im excited for you guys to have a little baby.
I know you kinda wanted a girl, but I'm excited that you guys are having a boy, he'll be the cutest little guy (& a girl would have been cute too)!

The babys room looks so good! I agree with the others, a white door would be nice.

Carol said...

cute stripes! love it!! cant wait to see the room all done with the bedding and everything and see it in person :)

Papa Bear said...

This is reminder of the Frank R. Jensen AZ reunion on Saturday November 1, 2008 from 10 am to 4pm

Location:

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
7145 E. Monterey Ave
MESA , AZ 85209

It has been a long time since we have all been together, so I hope you can make it. We are planning all kinds of fun and exciting things – at the church building and also at the park just a few steps away - but we need to know ASAP who can make it so we can plan accordingly and make assignments. We know for some of you this is NOT an easy thing to attend because of a host of commitments made to our children’s activities – but we’d really love to see each of you.

Please call, email, text, or carrier pigeon:
Bart and Jackie Jensen
bartandjackie@cox.net
(480) 325-2309 home
(480) 326-2270 cell

Jensen Family said...

haha i knew he'd find out! thats like impossible to not mess up infront of him! but i'm sure he's secretly excited to know he is going to have a grandson :)

Kara said...

you're still so tiny! The room looks like its gonna be cute! Can't wait to see it all finished with the crib and bedding and all!