I've had panic attacks before I was pregnant but I am definitely getting them more often now. If I am in a place that has too many people and too much noise, my body just freaks out. I have no control over it which is really annoying. You can see the problem this poses when I go to the grocery store. Normally I go to Walmart which is probably the busiest grocery store, but I have been searching for an alternative to avoid breaking down in public. There is a Fresh and Easy right down the street from my house so I figured I'd try there. I'm so glad I did! You were right Jackie, it's great! There was hardly anyone there, I got a shaded spot right in front of the store, and the prices are pretty similar to Walmart. The meat was a little more expensive but all the other benefits balanced that out. The produce is great, they have more healthy options, and they played good music! I was singing along. It only has self checkout (they help you bag your groceries) so I got to scan my own items. It was fun for me because I like to hear the beeping noise. :) And, they even have $5 off coupons for next week. How great is that?! I will definitely be back next week. Who knew I'd actually enjoy going to the grocery store?
Tuesday, September 9, 2008
Fresh and Easy Rocks My World!
Posted by Jacob and Lauren at 5:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Let's hear it for Fresh and Easy for reducing panic attacks. When you buy produce there, watch for the 1/2 off price tags. We watch for expiration dates - sometimes they miss marking them down. If they miss the mark down, we take it to an employee and they do it then. We will also go back for the next day's mark down's (when we see them coming) 1st thing the next morning. Fresh and Easy can be cheap when you shop them right. By the way, Albertson's will accept F&E coupons.
What the. I've never even heard of that store, but I want to immediately go there.
Post a Comment