Friday, September 12, 2008

Jake Jr.?

Lately I've been wondering a lot what our baby is going to look like and I stumbled upon this website called makemebabies.com. You put your face and your partner's, friend's, or a celebrities face and they mash them together to show you what your child would look like. I tried a couple of different pictures of Jacob and me to get the best result. Some of the kids were really creepy looking (think How to Lose a Guy in Ten Days) so I really hope that is not what our son looks like. This is the one I picked that I think might actually be a possibility. Minus the dark hair. You would think they would make him a blond but hair color does not seem to matter. One of the results even had red hair. Anyway, here he is! I have no idea why he is wearing a pirate hat.


8 comments:

Casey said...

Haha. I did this once and mine turned out so deformed. He actually looks cute! You two are gonna have a way cute baby.

Casey said...

Thanks Lauren! We had started trying to have kids and then the hospital benefit plan we were one cancelled the plan so we had to get on a new one. Now we have to wait a couple more months to start trying again. I'm sad. So are you having a boy?!

Papa Bear said...

What about Lauren Jr.? It could be any gender, right? (or did I miss the memo cc'd to your father?)

Casey said...

You are going to have so much fun with a boy. I think baby boy clothes are the cutest ever. Plus now when you have a girl you'll have a big brother for her to protect her. hehe Yeah having a baby without insurance would definitely suck. That happened to my parents with Tyler, they don't recommend it.

Casey said...

I'm a little scared that you just said that because I WAS JUST WATCHING OLD EPISODES OF ONE TREE HILL!!!! How scary is that?!

Casey said...

Yeah, I've been watching the new ones. Monday's was so sad! I'm so mad that Q died. I really like the new ones. Especially now that Peyton and Lucas are finally back together. Do you like em?

Anonymous said...

So does your dad know now that your having a boy? I guess he does after seeing this, huh?

Kara said...

Uhh.... I think your baby will be much cuter than this one. Have you decided on a name yet? Jacob said something about Norbert today... :)