For the entire month of October, I had the opening song from "The Nightmare Before Christmas" replaying over and over in my head. It's a good thing I think the song is catchy. We had a good Halloween this year. There was a dance at school for all the special education classes that my class was in charge of. It was a lot of work setting up but the kids seemed to really enjoy it. I enjoyed the candy. :) We stayed home and handed out candy, which I was extremely overly prepared for. I have two huge bags of candy that are still half full, we only got like twenty kids. Jacob was a scarecrow, and Ace and I were pumpkins. I made his costume out of one of my old shirts. I was pretty proud of my creativity and that I still remember how to use a sewing machine. Our pumpkins turned out pretty well, except that my skeleton's mouth fell off and Jacob's witch lost her broom. I tried using super glue to put them back together and it actually worked! That stuff is amazing! I can't wait to make four costumes next year and I can't wait to have more costume choices. Happy November everyone! Next up, Turkey day!
This is the best picture of Jacob and me. Unfortunately Ace does not behave.

Twin pumpkins!

6 comments:
Very Cute Lauren! Good job with the costumes-totally impressed with your sewing skills. ]
Happy Halloween you too!
good costumes jensens! good pumpkin carving skills too!
nice costumes!! and now you can just eat all the candy :) i know i will do that with all of brys trick or treat candy...its mine, all mine!!
Your costumes are so cute! You're an excellent seamstress Lauren. That's funny you had Ace wear a costume-we do that with Chaunte every year too!
It sure is nice having such a creative costume maker as a daughter-in-law. Those costumes are great!
cute costumes! Can't believe you made Ace's costume too! So adorable. I loved seeing you guys at our party!
Post a Comment