Friday was my last day of my work. I can't believe how fast the semester went by! Even though the kids drove me crazy sometimes, I really am going to miss them. They are a great group of kids. I had planned to say goodbye to them a couple minutes before the bell rang but transportation made a mistake with the scheduling since we had early release so that didn't quite work out. All the buses showed up an hour early! It was pretty much a mad dash to get them all out there to catch their buses. Luckily, I made sure to take pictures before they all ran outside. I didn't really get to say goodbye to them though, which was kind of sad. I am planning to go back to visit sometime in March because I promised to bring the baby in so I will see them again soon. Only two weeks left till D-Day!
Saturday, December 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
now you can relax and sleep your last days away :) 2 more weeks! thats awesome! i still have 6 :/
WOW I cant believe its almost here. crazy!! yay, no more work :)
Post a Comment