Tuesday, December 9, 2008

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!

I am so excited that it's Christmastime! I love when it finally gets cold and everyone seems a little more generous than usual. That or a little more crazy (i.e. trampling people in a Walmart!). I love decorating for Christmas and singing Christmas songs. Mostly, it's great to be with family and friends. Jacob and I went to see the temple lights for our FHE last night. They seemed better this year for some reason. It wasn't too crowded or too cold. It was nice to spend some time together while it's still just us and before we are sleep deprived. Only 3 1/2 weeks to go! Yikes!



2 comments:

The Danielson said...

I too love this time of year. I wish we still lived by the temple. I cant believe only 3 1/2 weeks. That so EXCITING!

Jensen Family said...

i agree with the not so cold thing! it was perfect! 3 weeks!! crazy! but yay for you, you dont have to be pregnant anymore..jealous! once you are done at school..sleep your days away! thats the best thing to do now that you are going to get less of it.