Monday, December 29, 2008

So This is Christmas

We had a great Christmas this year. We spent last year in Mesa so we were in Tucson this year with my family. Our carpet got put in the day before Christmas which was kind of crazy but it looks great and will be really good when the baby is born. We woke up Christmas morning at 8:30, which is definitely later than when we were all kids. We opened our presents and then ate a yummy breakfast of pumpkin waffles (courtesy of Aubrey :) ), bacon, hashbrowns, and cinnamon apples. None of us were hungry for a while. We got to talk to my brother Seth on his mission in New York, which was awesome! He really makes me proud. We got a 1000 piece puzzle which we put together of the next couple of days. We had Scene It wars, which the girls (My mom, Aubrey, and me) ended up winning. We always do! I also got to see a few of my old friends which I don't get to see as often as I'd like. I really enjoyed spending time with them. We had a great trip and I was really glad we didn't have to come back early because I went into labor. My due date is only 6 days away! Yikes! I have an appointment to be induced on the 7th if he is not born by then which really freaks me out. There is a definite end now. I won't be pregnant forever, even though that's what it feels like. Anyway, hope everyone had a very merry Christmas!

Poor Jacob trapped in the computer room with all the furniture while the carpet was installed.


The finished product, isn't it lovely?

My parents' best Christmas tree yet.

A present I was really excited about. The changing table, not the diapers.


The Christmas loot.

1 comments:

Jensen Family said...

yay you got your carpet and crib all ready! glad you guyshad a good christmas! last one with out a baby :) i hope he comes soon!!