Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

Well, it is about 9:45 pm on Valentine's Day and both of my boys are sleeping so I figured I'd get a quick post in. We had a great day today. Hudson slept 11pm-6am last night which thrills me to death, seeing as how I was used to sleeping for about 9 hours or more before he was born. I planned a picnic lunch for Jacob and I. I forget how long it takes me to get things done these days though so it turned into a picnic dinner. :) It was a bit cold out there for my taste so we only ate part of our dinner outside and finished the rest inside. Jacob was so sweet and got me a whole ice cream cake! I feel somewhat like a fatty because I will be eating the whole thing myself but not all in one day so it's okay. After dinner, we watched Enchanted. I love the little chipmunk guy! Then Jacob and Hudson fell asleep so I am left alone awake, again. Now I understand why my mom always stayed up later than everyone else. Only one more hour till bedtime, yes!The little chunk muffin! On Monday, he weighed 10# 10oz.
Our little cold family.
Isn't my heart-shaped pizza lovely?!
The best cake of my life.







3 comments:

ALY said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ALY said...

That onesie is worth every penny!!

Gramma J said...

So glad you all had such a fun Valentine's Day! Hudson is so adorable! :)