Yesterday, I took Hudson out for the first time. He's only ever been to the doctor's office. My sister and my Mom knew I had been getting stir crazy so they took Hudson and I to lunch. We went to California Pizza Kitchen and sat in a back corner booth with a blanket over H's carseat. He slept the whole time, the good boy! We hung out at my sister's house for a while and then went to the Santan mall for a little shopping. I changed Hudson's diaper in a Banana Republic dressing room. ha ha My mom figured it would be cleaner than a bathroom. I was a little tired from walking around so much but it was great to be outside! I am even paler than normal from my lack of exposure to sunshine. Thanks Judith and Aubrey for a fun day!
At the restaurant.
Waiting for Aunt Aubrey to try on clothes.
4 comments:
looks like you had a fun outing and a fun valentines day...kudos on the heart shaped pizza and i love hudson's shirt!
oh how fun! its nice to get huh? i cant wait!
what is it with women and changing their babies diapers in banana republic?! haha. i used to work there and it happend all the time and then when i went to clean clothes out of the room is smelled like stinkyness and cheerios all over the place!
its ok though, im not the one in that position anymore :-) sounds like you guys have a fun day!
It is nice to hear you have finally been able to get out and see the world again - I bet it hasn't changed much - just a little more of an Obama nation.
We are anxious to come by and see you all again - we'll call you.
Post a Comment