Sunday, February 8, 2009

Where Does the Time Go?

Time really flies by these days. Hudson is already a month old and is growing so fast! I didn't realize how big he has gotten until we visited his new cousin Nash. Nash weighed 8# 14 oz. when he was born. I thought for sure that Hudson and he would be about the same size. You can see in the picture though, Hudson is huge! I am really curious how much he will weigh at his two month appointment. We also got a visit from my Grandma, Hudson's great grandma. It was great to see her and nice that she got to spend some time with Hudson. I am getting a little stir crazy being trapped inside so much but I don't want little H to get sick. RSV season is really bad right now. Hope things are good out there in the real world! I can't wait to be a part of it again.

Hudson and Nash

The Little Chubbers


Four generations: me, Hudson, my mom, and my grandma


Yes, we dressed matching for the super bowl. I know, we're cool.

2 comments:

Jensen Family said...

i cant believe he's a month already!! thats crazy! and i was surprised how much bigger he was than nash too! but he is such a cute lil guy :)

Carol said...

you guys are lookin' good! he is still a cutie patutie!