Thursday, March 5, 2009

Hudson's Blessing

We blessed Hudson on Sunday. Everything turned out so great, even though it was a lot of work. My mom and I spent most of our Saturday afternoon and night cooking the food, which was delicious if I do say so myself. Jacob did a really great job blessing him, he made me cry. Not that that's a rare occurence though. Hudson was quiet all through the prayer. It made me so proud! He cried really loud during someone else's confirmation though. Oops. It was really nice to have everyone over to our house. We ate outside and the weather was beautiful! Thanks to everyone for coming!

Our little family



All dressed up!

4 comments:

Jensen Family said...

awe he's so cute! i do see a little you in that picture! the food was dilish and jacob did a good job!

Carol said...

So sorry I missed it. You guys look great though :) and I heard I missed out on fantastic food and a great job by Jake.

one love. <3 said...

what a cute family!!

the food was amazzzzing!

Papa Bear said...

Yes, and thank-you for having us over. We had a great time and the food was deleesh!