Monday, March 9, 2009

What a Chunk!

I took Hudson in for his two month appointment today. I was trying to guess how much he'd weigh since I feel like he is so heavy. I was thinking he would weigh 12-13 pounds, and even that sounded like a lot. Well, I was wrong. He weighs 14 lbs. 1 oz! The nurse weighed him twice just to make sure because he had gained 4 pounds from a month ago. No wonder my arms are getting buff. ha ha He also had to get 2 shots. When the nurse first put the needle in he didn't seem to mind. He had a delayed reaction however and proceeded to scream his head off. I think my ears are still ringing. Poor baby. We get to do it all over again in another 2 months. He is a good baby though. He eats great (obviously) and is a good napper. He even sleeps through the night most of the time. He goes to sleep around 11 and will sleep till 7-ish. He does wake up sometimes at four though and I wake up so grumpy. Just ask Jacob. :) He smiles now and makes cute little noises. I love how he stops crying when he hears me come in and waits for me to pick him up. He is going to be such a mama's boy! It's funny now to think how much I wanted a little girl. Not that I wouldn't still want one but I can't imagine any other baby but Hudson. He's my little angel. We are so lucky to have him!

The chubs in all his glory. See his little bandaid?


In his church clothes

4 comments:

Casey said...

Oh man, he is so freakin adorable.

taryn said...

he is so dang cute! i would have guessed 16lbs :)

Carol said...

he is like a bubbas jr :) that's how much he weighed then. the chubbier the better i say! way to go hudson.

Papa Bear said...

That is one handsome dude!