Thursday, March 26, 2009

I Need More Twilight!

Okay, so I realize that this post may make me seem a bit crazy but this has been bugging me for the past couple of days. I haven't gotten a new book for a while so I re-read all of my Twilight books. They were still so dang good, I really wished there was another one! Then I remembered that Stephenie Meyer had posted Midnight Sun (Edward's version of Twilight) on her website so I read that. It is so good, much better than Twilight, but is only like half of the story. I really want her to finish it but she isn't going to because she is sad that the book got leaked onto the internet before it was done. I don't blame her for this, I would feel sad too. I am really angry with the people that leaked the book though. Stupid people, you ruined it for the rest of us. Now I will never know what Edward was thinking for the last half of the book. :( Boo.

4 comments:

Jensen Family said...

im pretty sure i read somewhere that she is going to do the book now...

taryn said...

So Lauren, I started watching Twilight for the second time today and I couldn't even get through it - Bella was bugging me so bad! I liked her the first time through. But in reality, everyone was bugging me the second time so I stopped it before I even got halfway through and just returned it. Hopefully the second movie is better. As for the books, I only got through the second before my mission so I'll have to start over again one of these days.

Cute new blog by the way - and profile pic!

one love. <3 said...

omg i could not agree more!!

i am still half way in the 3rd book right because i absolutely cannot read when im in school, but i am so excited to finish it this summer!

edwards version will be x10 more amazing :-) bella does get a little whiny sometimes!

Kara said...

How funny, I have heard lots about that version but haven't read it cuz I just can't read books on the internet. I have to snuggle up with a good book. You just can't snuggle up with your computer. Another series I really liked, although nothing is as riveting as Twilight, is the Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants... that might be another one you could get into. I have all the books if you want to borrow them! They are WAAY better than the movies, especially since they tried to cram 3 books into one movie for the second movie. LAAME. Let me know if you want to try somethin new... :o)