Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Proof

I feel like all I have done for the past two days is clean my house. That is probably because that is all I've done! These pictures are proof that my house was, at one time, clean and organized. I am trying to make the most of the space I have. With all of Hudson's things, space is now even more limited. I will sleep well tonight knowing that everything is neat and tidy. Let's see how long it lasts.


2 comments:

Papa Bear said...

That looks great. Would like to come over and do ours? I mean if you ever get bored, we might be able to help you in this regard.

one love. <3 said...

looks spiffy!! here's a trick my parents did when we were little...when your kids are old enough spread out all the jobs into chores and have them do it. or even pay them like .50 cents, cheap labor but when you're a kid its the coolest thing to earn a few quarters (and my parents totally got out of doing dishes for years) :-) or maybe that was just me!? haha