Wednesday, August 26, 2009

House Hunting

We have been trying to find a house for like 4 months now. Whoever said it is a buyer's market is obviously not looking for a house. The thing they didn't realize is that there are hundreds of buyers out there and not very many good houses for them to buy so we all want the same ones. It is really hard to get an offer in before someone else gets it. I have realized though, that this isn't my biggest obstacle to finding a house I like.

I don't want a house that has this for a backyard. Unfortunately, this is Arizona and that's how it is.
This is where I want to live. Who wants to live with me? I will let you fish in my river.

6 comments:

The Danielson said...

Totally know what you mean! It sucks.

Carol said...

I will swim in your river but no fishing for me - thanks for the offer though :)

Papa Bear said...

How about we come over and play in your sprinklers instead? ..or maybe your irrigation ditch?

one love. <3 said...

this sounds cheesy but sometimes i think you dont realize the beauty in your surroundings until you lose it (minus the heat!). i used to hate the desert but when you leave it for awhile and come back i always amazed by the view of the mountains or when i go to wisconsin and just love all the green trees and people there are just so bored with it and they think Arizona is the coolest place :-)

bryant said...

Funny how that "grass is always greener" thing works, huh? But in AZ it's more like "grass is actually there are the other side". I know how you feel, Lauren.

Sons of John said...

Saaaay, this whole things sounds just a little fishy to me....but, you can count me in if it involves the Green River. Is there a small shack out back for 2 elderly people??????