Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Never Forget...

To set a timer when you have something boiling on the stove. Especially if it is made of plastic. This is just further proof that having a child kills brain cells, I swear it's true.



8 comments:

Carol said...

yikes! what was that?!

ALY said...

The domestic version of the PSA "your brain on drugs".

taryn said...

that's hilarious!

Kara said...

oh my, was that baby bottles or bottle nipples? oops. i agree about the dead brain cells, man i walk into a room and forget what I'm doing there, several times a day! oh well, at least someday when I'm old and senile, i'll have my kids to take care of me!

Jason and Michelle Ellsworth said...

yikes! hahah. thanks for the helpful tip!

Papa Bear said...

If I had a dime for every time my mother burned something on the stove.......and she was the best mother I could have had! So, it must be a good sign.

bryant said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
bryant said...

Kara might remember the time I cooked plastic toys in their oven while babysitting. I failed to check the oven's contents before preheating. Little did I know Madison had been playing kitchen with her plastic food. The house must have smelled of burnt plastic for weeks :)