This past Friday, we were able to go with my family to the Fall Frenzy at Tempe beach park. There was a bunch of fun stuff going on: face painting, food, and lots 'o great music. Pardon the 'o I just used. I was feeling the Irish in me. Anyhoo, I mostly just wanted to go to hear Jason Mraz.
He is my secret love. I have loved him for like 6 years. I drove around with my friend Ashley to tons of different stores looking for his first CD. I wish I could be as cool as him and wear a fedora all the time. Of course he was amazing in concert! I wish we could be friends. Do you know who wasn't amazing? The B-52s. The B-52s + LSD= Friends Forever. That is just my speculation of course but they were super nutty! Gavin Rossdale was really loud and I am not a fan. I think my poor child has hearing loss. At least he has a hot wife.
Tuesday, September 22, 2009
Fall Frenzy 2009
Poor Jacob missed out on most of the fun because his truck broke down. Something with the axle and the pin. Basically the body of his truck was resting on the tire. That's not so good. Luckily he was parking when it happened. Hooray for AAA! I'm kind of disappointed right now that I didn't get a picture. Besides that, we all had a great time and hope to go back next year! Hopefully there won't be any girls next year with shirts painted on their naked bodies. I think we are all scarred for life. 
Laying on the blanket rockin out
Hudson and Grandma Judith
Me and Chubs
Posted by Jacob and Lauren at 10:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Haha I totally remember driving around for that cd. I was like "Who cares? Just buy it online!" but you were adamant that you got it right then. Oh Lauren and her obsessions :)
Not bad for being awake 20 straight hours.
How fun!
I didn't know the B 52s were LDS????
how fun! i was jealous when i heard you saw jason mraz, chris and i have loved him for ever too, not as long as you tho. we're just not on the up and up of cool fun things to do! glad you had a good time, but poor jakie.
Post a Comment