I finally found a food that Hudson doesn't like. It's a food that I don't like either. He is becoming more and more like me every day. Just thought I'd share this video because I think it's funny. It is also proof that kids can gag at the taste of certain foods so you shouldn't make them eat it. Ie: little me sitting at the kitchen table for hours because I wouldn't eat my green beans because they made me gag. I told you I wasn't lying, Mom! You should have taken me to Dairy Queen. :(
Sunday, September 13, 2009
No Avocado for Me
Posted by Jacob and Lauren at 6:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
That is so funny! Maybe it should be in guacamole with chips?
too funny!!! bry wont eat those either! she will gag just like that!
that almost made ME gag! how funny!
love it! that was me with a lot of foods growing up, i knew it was a real thing :)
but they are so good for you!! hahah
Ha Ha! that made me laugh! Lets get together now that I am home!
how funny, i thought all babies liked avocado. ;) actually i only gave it to a few of my babies, and they liked it, but most of my kids don't now! but one of chris and my fav foods. but hey at least he likes almost every other food, that is so great!!
Post a Comment