I have come up with a goal for myself that I find totally achievable. I am going to read 30 books this year. I actually stole this idea from my sister, although her goal is 20. I have more free time so I am going for 30. I should say 30 new books. I've read 6 books this year if you count ones I've already read. Anyway, I am going to read the books and then review them so youcan see if you want to read them or not. The books that I have already read this year are: The Time Traveler's Wife, and City of Bones. Time Traveler's Wife was a little bit crazy for me. And it was rather sensually graphic. I wouldn't recommend reading it. Unless you're into that sort of thing. There were some parts too where I had no idea what the author was talking about. City of Bones was pretty good though. It wasn't the best book I've ever read but it was an interesting story. It fits in with the sci-fi romance that is so popular right now. Although the ending of the book wasn't my favorite. I have two more books to read in the series and I'm hoping it resolves the issue. I love when I start a trilogy that is already finished. I hate waiting around! (Hunger Games book 30 coming August 2010! Woo Hoo!) 28 books to go!
Tuesday, January 19, 2010
Goal for 2010
Posted by Jacob and Lauren at 8:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
good goal! i will have to watch your reviews and see if it inspires me to read any books - not really a book reader :)
What a great goal! And what a good idea to review them on your blog! I love it! I need to get some good books, I just read the first Travelling Pants the other day for the 2nd time cuz I was bored. Tell me when you find a book that you like. :)
ps I really liked your reviews because they were honest. Someone else told me the time travellers wife was "so good" I would have never know it was kinda graphic that way. Thanks!
Post a Comment