It has been one year since baby Hudson was born. I can hardly believe it! Where did the time go. One minute he looked like this:
and could fit in half of my arm.It has been one year since baby Hudson was born. I can hardly believe it! Where did the time go. One minute he looked like this:
and could fit in half of my arm.Posted by Jacob and Lauren at 10:16 AM
7 comments:
happy birthday huds!!! ur such a cutie!!
Happy Birthday Hundson!
happy bday! they do change so much but then i bet you see more personality and they get more and more cute :-)
You reminded me of both the pleasant and not so pleasant memories of raising children. But you know what? As I look back, even the "not so pleasant memories" have become "pleasant memories"!
he has gotten so big - i love it! i am so glad he didnt break my favorite pink bowls - phew :) happy birthday hudson!
the faces he makes are so cute!
I love that cute face he makes! That picture doesn't even look like him.
We had fun at his 1st bday party... I can't believe he is 1 either! Its so fun to look back at their old pictures and see how much they have grown, isn't it?
Post a Comment