Another year has come and gone. I can't believe they go by so fast! I have a lot of great things planned for this year, and one of them has come true! I finally got a new job. I'll miss all the people at my old job but my new one is two minutes from my house. You can't beat that! I am working in the special ed department at Powell Junior High as a teaching assistant. I'm excited but a little scared as I am with everything new. The only downside: I had to fill out practically twenty pages of paperwork to be processed! I signed my name so many times I started to forget letters near the end. And, the worst part is, I had no idea they would need to take my picture for my badge today so I didn't dress up at all and didn't do my hair. Basically, the picture is terrible and will haunt me for the rest of my life! Or the rest of the time I work there at least.
Tuesday, January 22, 2008
New Year, New Job
Posted by Jacob and Lauren at 8:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Please post a picture of this alleged badge.
amen to aubrey's comment. congrats on the new job!
hey lauren! i am anxious to hear how you are liking the new job. which groups of students do you work with?
we will miss you at work!
So how is your job going? I'll bet you're tired at the end of the day! I'll bet its rewarding, though ,too!
Post a Comment